A Few Reminders…
- Please make sure that you call the SAFE Arrival when your child is going to be absent, 1-844-434-8117 or visit go.schoolmessenger.ca or download and use the schoolmessenger APP.
- It is important that you update the school when your contact information changes.
- Please call prior to 1:30pm if you have a message for your child regarding after school pick-up.
- As students are dismissed at the outside doors, parents please wait outside to avoid hallway congestion.
- Please call the office if you would like to arrange a meeting with your child’s teacher.
To all Grade One Parents and Caregivers
This is how our time together will look:
45 minutes: Meet in the library.
Parents learn ways to support their young reader at home.
15-30 minutes: Parents and their child do a reading activity.
Register online by January 17, 2020 at literacymerritt.com/calendar.
If you are unable to attend, you are invited to send another caregiver in your place, so that your child will have someone to read with.